MAJESTIC ‘DIRTY HABITS’ – HARDSHELL WAIST HARNESS WITH STEALTH BAR
The Majestic harness has the same Bionic Core Frame as the Majestic X, but with a Roving glass fibre plate which provides bigger freedom of movement. If you’re more into wave riding or freestyling the Majestic will definitely be worth your while. With Soft neoprene edges, Knitflex and Fix foam, the harness will give you all the comfort you need. The Majestic has a smart Battle belt 2.0 system with Flexcovers and a Key pocket 2.0.
- Bionic Core Frame
The Bionic Core Frame is stiff in the horizontal direction, but is still able to twist and follow your body. The carbon composite enhances the stiffness for the most extreme conditions.
- Fix Foam
This foam is molded to adjust perfectly to your lower body and give maximum comfort while riding.
- Soft neoprene edges
Soft neoprene prevents rash while riding on bare skin against the edges of the harness, and also creates a closer more comfortable fit.
- Battle belt 2.0: integrated safety knife pocket
- HP system with reinforced guidance holes
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini-buckle
- Suitable for Stealth bar, Clickerbar & Bananabar
- Roven composite
STEALTH KITE – SPREADER BAR
The new Stealth bar with the traditional stainless steel kite hook is designed for (unhooked) freestyle and freeride users. The sizing and shape of the bar is redefined to reduce pressure points while the lever-lock system ensures easy closure and torsion control.
- Lever lock, easy closure
- Optimized ergonomical shape
- Stealth Wings
- Ultra-thin design, minimized pressure points
- Fender-Shield: Specialized pressure distributing padding
- Fiber-Fusion composite (bar)
- Black stainless steel (hook)